Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does McCall visit his new daughter, as noted in Chapter 43?
(a) The hospital.
(c) At her home.
2. In Chapter 41, McCall's divorce leaves him making mortgage payments of what amount?
3. McCall picks what middle name for the child he is expecting in Chapter 32?
4. What is the name of McCall's brother that locates McCall's biological father after he has been absent from their lives for so long?
5. In Chapter 26, a college professor introduces McCall to what religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1981, McCall begins a job with what newspaper?
2. In Chapter 34, McCall moves out and begins doing what?
3. When McCall is confronted about leaving his prison record off of his application, what does he do in Chapter 39?
4. In Part III of the book, whose desk is near McCall's and they become friends?
5. According to McCall in Chapter 25, who is diagnosed with a terminal illness and kills himself and his wife?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)