|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After thinking about robbing a convenience store in Chapter 24, McCall decides to do what?
(a) Get help.
(b) Wait until dark.
(c) Rob the store.
(d) Drive away.
2. After St. Brides, McCall has a probation officer constantly telling him what?
(a) He does not like him.
(b) Stay out of trouble.
(c) Get your own place.
(d) Get a job.
3. After McCall meets up with his biological father again in Chapter 30, McCall's father tells him to call when he wants to do what?
(a) Hang out.
(b) Meet his son.
(c) Go see a ballgame.
(d) Go fishing.
4. The couple McCall befriends in Chapter 37 will soon be going to what country?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 29, McCall quotes that he never expected going into the system would make him what?
(a) So happy.
(b) An outsider.
(c) A target.
(d) Fit in easier.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 41, McCall's divorce leaves him making mortgage payments of what amount?
2. The total mortgage and child support McCall has to pay after the divorce in Chapter 41 is how much?
3. After McCall is challenged by someone in Chapter 40, what does he do?
4. Which brother, according to McCall in Chapter 40, continues to drain his parents' resources?
5. According to McCall in Chapter 43, how old is the daughter he supposedly had from the woman who claims to have had his child?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)