|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young woman McCall is seeing that is having trouble at work because she feels inferior?
2. After the birth of his daughter, McCall gives in to pressure to do what?
(a) Move back home.
(b) Move to D.C.
(d) Work two jobs.
3. In Chapter 26, a college professor introduces McCall to what religion?
4. In Chapter 27, McCall has a dinner job interview with an editor and afterward wants to go somewhere "really" what to feel better?
5. In Chapter 34, who gets pregnant after McCall spends a few nights with her?
Short Answer Questions
1. McCall gives the keynote address at his ___ year high school reunion.
2. After this person's trial, McCall found a note on his door telling him to give them money or the note writer would tell the "man" about McCall.
3. Whose high school graduation does McCall note in Chapter 43?
4. McCall realizes that he disagrees with the practice of women holding inferior positions in the home so he eventually does what, as noted in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 34, the mother of McCall's kids threatens to move back to where?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)