|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, a college professor introduces McCall to what religion?
2. What is the name of the co-worker's girlfriend that McCall befriends in Chapter 37?
3. Whose advice did McCall take when going to his boss to reveal his prison record, as noted at the end of Chapter 39?
(a) Professor Grant.
(b) Bill Kovach.
(c) Milton Coleman.
(d) Tom Lippman.
4. Who is Danny Baum?
(a) McCall's boss.
(b) McCall's neighbor.
(c) A white journalist.
(d) A local politician.
5. The total mortgage and child support McCall has to pay after the divorce in Chapter 41 is how much?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, McCall recalls that when he and his brothers were really young, their father did not show up to take them where?
2. When having lunch with a white person, McCall notes that he never orders what?
3. After McCall meets up with his biological father again in Chapter 30, McCall's father tells him to call when he wants to do what?
4. Disgusted with the low pay of his job, this visiting friend decides to do what instead?
5. Which one of McCall's kids come to live with him in Chapter 43?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)