|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The couple McCall befriends in Chapter 37 will soon be going to what country?
2. In Chapter 34, McCall moves out and begins doing what?
3. What is the name of McCall's brother that locates McCall's biological father after he has been absent from their lives for so long?
4. McCall has finished his probation, and according to Chapter 31, has a job offer where?
5. After thinking about robbing a convenience store in Chapter 24, McCall decides to do what?
(a) Wait until dark.
(b) Get help.
(c) Rob the store.
(d) Drive away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1981, McCall begins a job with what newspaper?
2. By the end of Chapter 29, McCall realizes that it is too much for him to have to keep confronting his ____ so he decides he needs to make a deep change.
3. Whose high school graduation does McCall note in Chapter 43?
4. After St. Brides, McCall has a probation officer constantly telling him what?
5. As noted in Chapter 32, what is the name of the detective with whom McCall bonds?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)