|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 39, McCall describes his participation in a minorities and workplace racism fellowship which was held at which university?
(d) Southern California.
2. In Chapter 34, who gets pregnant after McCall spends a few nights with her?
3. As part of the divorce in Chapter 41, how much is the monthly child support?
4. Which brother, according to McCall in Chapter 40, continues to drain his parents' resources?
5. According to McCall in Chapter 43, how old is the daughter he supposedly had from the woman who claims to have had his child?
6. In Chapter 41, McCall's divorce leaves him making mortgage payments of what amount?
7. In Chapter 36, McCall says that an old friend comes to visit who wants to escape the drug scene from where?
8. During dinner with program fellows, McCall shares what information with them and they all part closer than they were before?
(a) His racial sensitivity.
(b) His prison record.
(c) His fear white management.
(d) His desire to be an editor.
9. In Chapter 36, McCall gets a visit from an old friend by what name?
10. In Chapter 26, McCall joins this organization due to his professor's influence.
(a) American Muslim Mission.
(c) Southern Baptists Association.
(d) Black Panthers.
11. Upon a trip to visit the kids in what city, is McCall is arrested for non payment of child support?
12. McCall gives the keynote address at his ___ year high school reunion.
13. Disgusted with the low pay of his job, this visiting friend decides to do what instead?
(a) Go to school.
(b) Look for another job.
(c) Deal cocaine.
(d) Go back home.
14. McCall picks what middle name for the child he is expecting in Chapter 32?
15. What is the name of McCall's brother that locates McCall's biological father after he has been absent from their lives for so long?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose high school graduation does McCall note in Chapter 43?
2. In Chapter 24, McCall describes how he has come to appreciate the small things, after arriving home from St. Bride's with whom?
3. In Part III of the book, whose desk is near McCall's and they become friends?
4. By the end of Chapter 29, McCall realizes that it is too much for him to have to keep confronting his ____ so he decides he needs to make a deep change.
5. In Chapter 38, after a change in the newspaper McCall receives what?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)