Short Answer Key
Part I, Chapters One through Five
1. In Chapter ,1 McCall and his friends are what age when they attack another young boy?
2. The young boy attacked in Chapter 1 is riding what when he is attacked?
3. After McCall and his friends beat the young man in Chapter 1, what does McCall admit he feared for a moment?
That the victim was dead.
4. In 1964, McCall and his family move into a new housing development called what?
5. In Chapter 2, readers discover that many feel the new housing development for blacks was created not to provide equal housing but for what?
Confine blacks to a specific neighborhood.
6. The wealthier side of the new black housing development is separated from a poorer white neighborhood which is called what?
7. In Chapter 2, readers find that the new...
This section contains 3,257 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)