Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter ,1 McCall and his friends are what age when they attack another young boy?
2. The young boy attacked in Chapter 1 is riding what when he is attacked?
3. After McCall and his friends beat the young man in Chapter 1, what does McCall admit he feared for a moment?
4. In 1964, McCall and his family move into a new housing development called what?
5. In Chapter 2, readers discover that many feel the new housing development for blacks was created not to provide equal housing but for what?
This section contains 4,237 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)