|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 40 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, a college professor introduces McCall to what religion?
2. How much is the bail to free McCall from jail?
3. In Chapter 3, McCall talks about his family, including his two full bothers whose names are what?
(a) Bryan Keith and Billy.
(b) Billy and Dwight.
(c) Billy and Junnie.
(d) Junnie and Dwight.
4. McCall gives the keynote address at his ___ year high school reunion.
5. In Chapter 33, what does the black civil rights leader accuse McCall of being?
(a) Uncle Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, McCall has graduated from college and is looking for a job but he has two strikes against him, one being what?
2. Where does McCall visit his new daughter, as noted in Chapter 43?
3. In Chapter 2, readers discover that many feel the new housing development for blacks was created not to provide equal housing but for what?
4. In Chapter 5, McCall is sent into the juvenile court system after he is caught doing what with his friends?
5. At St. Brides, McCall is near his home and can have more what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)