|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 40 through 45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, McCall has graduated from college and is looking for a job but he has two strikes against him, one being what?
(a) He is former addict.
(b) He is white.
(c) He is black.
(d) He is male.
2. In Chapter 36, McCall gets a visit from an old friend by what name?
3. After St. Brides, McCall notes that he understands why so many return to prison so quickly after freedom because jail provides jail, housing, and ___ for inmates.
(d) Job training.
4. In one of the clashes between the poor white neighborhood and the new black housing development, what happens to a young black girl?
(a) She suffers permanent brain damage.
(b) She dies.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She gets lost.
5. Upon a trip to visit the kids in what city, is McCall is arrested for non payment of child support?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, McCall is considering a career in either journalism or what?
2. At one point in Chapter 6, McCall describes "trains" as what?
3. According to McCall in Chapter 43, how old is the daughter he supposedly had from the woman who claims to have had his child?
4. What is the name of the school McCall's parents move him back to after he did not fit in at the white junior high school?
5. Where does McCall visit his new daughter, as noted in Chapter 43?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)