|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school McCall's parents move him back to after he did not fit in at the white junior high school?
(b) G.T. McClean.
(c) W.E. Waters.
(d) J.L. Phillips.
2. After McCall and his friends beat the young man in Chapter 1, what does McCall admit he feared for a moment?
(a) That the victim was dead.
(b) Having his parents find out.
(c) Not getting in enough hits.
(d) Being arrested.
3. How old was McCall's mother when she began her relationship with McCall's biological father?
4. After losing his job, McCall is soon looking for opportunities to do what?
(a) Help at home.
5. In Chapter 3, McCall talks about his family, including his two full bothers whose names are what?
(a) Billy and Junnie.
(b) Billy and Dwight.
(c) Junnie and Dwight.
(d) Bryan Keith and Billy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does McCall successfully do with an ice cream truck?
2. How many bedrooms does the new housing development home have?
3. In 1964, McCall and his family move into a new housing development called what?
4. How old is McCall when the parents of his former girlfriend want him to testify about her assault?
5. At one point in Chapter 6, McCall describes "trains" as what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)