|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 35 through 39..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 30, McCall recalls that when he and his brothers were really young, their father did not show up to take them where?
2. In Chapter 7, McCall likens all the fighting between groups, gangs, and others as what?
(b) Dress Rehearsal.
(c) Having fun.
(d) Rite of Passage.
3. After the birth of his daughter, McCall gives in to pressure to do what?
(a) Move back home.
(b) Move to D.C.
(c) Work two jobs.
4. In Chapter 10, McCall talks about gifts under a Christmas tree that he ____.
(d) Drops off.
5. What does McCall reveal to enjoy about school besides the reason he gives his friends for staying in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. At one point in Chapter 6, McCall describes "trains" as what?
2. In Part III of the book, McCall describes how he never does this in front of white people?
3. Why does McCall start ignoring his friends after he is named homecoming king?
4. McCall gives the keynote address at his ___ year high school reunion.
5. After someone McCall knows is shot by a homeowner while breaking into a home, what does McCall do?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)