|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 35 through 39..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As noted in Chapter 32, what is the name of the detective with whom McCall bonds?
2. In Chapter ,1 McCall and his friends are what age when they attack another young boy?
(a) Elementary school age.
(d) Middle school age.
3. As the new kid in the black junior high school, McCall is introduced to the term "getting clean" which means what?
(a) Letting go of false friends.
(b) Taking a bath.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Dressing in the coolest fads.
4. In Chapter 26, McCall joins this organization due to his professor's influence.
(a) American Muslim Mission.
(b) Black Panthers.
(c) Southern Baptists Association.
5. In Part III of the book, whose desk is near McCall's and they become friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is upset about the name McCall chooses in Chapter 32 for his son?
2. In Chapter 24, McCall describes how he has come to appreciate the small things, after arriving home from St. Bride's with whom?
3. McCall's stepfather takes in a child from his previous marriage who is older than McCall; what is this child's name?
4. Who is assaulted by several guys before she and McCall consummate the act?
5. In Chapter 30, McCall begins to connect with whom but then this person has to move?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)