|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapters Eleven through Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the boy shot in McCall's front yard?
(c) Prairie Dog.
2. In Chapter 5, McCall is sent into the juvenile court system after he is caught doing what with his friends?
(a) Skipping school.
(d) Vandalizing school property.
3. Besides rumbles between gangs, another common occurrence is fighting whom, according to McCall?
4. As the new kid in the black junior high school, McCall is introduced to the term "getting clean" which means what?
(a) Taking a bath.
(b) Letting go of false friends.
(c) Dressing in the coolest fads.
(d) Telling the truth.
5. At one point in Chapter 6, McCall describes "trains" as what?
(a) Gang Bangs.
(b) Drive-bys from rival gangs.
(c) Long trips.
(d) New city buses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Because his parents can not afford anything different, McCall chooses to go to what college?
2. In Chapter 10, what does McCall successfully do with an ice cream truck?
3. In Chapter 9, McCall is arrested for possession of what?
4. Who does McCall shoot in the chest after he taunt's McCall's son's mother?
5. How old was McCall's mother when she began her relationship with McCall's biological father?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)