Part I, Chapters One through Five
1. In Chapter ,1 McCall and his friends are what age when they attack another young boy?
(a) Elementary school age.
(d) Middle school age.
2. The young boy attacked in Chapter 1 is riding what when he is attacked?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) A skateboard.
(c) A scooter.
(d) The bus.
3. After McCall and his friends beat the young man in Chapter 1, what does McCall admit he feared for a moment?
(a) Having his parents find out.
(b) Not getting in enough hits.
(c) Being arrested.
(d) That the victim was dead.
4. In 1964, McCall and his family move into a new housing development called what?
(a) Cavalier Manor.
(b) Cavalier Park.
(c) Academy Manor.
(d) Academy Park.
5. In Chapter 2, readers discover that many feel the new housing development for blacks was created not to provide equal housing but for what?
(a) Confine blacks to a specific neighborhood.
(b) Provide new homes for blacks.
(c) Boost the political image of supporting politicians.
(d) Use contaminated land no one else wanted to develop.
This section contains 4,237 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)