1. In Chapter ,1 McCall and his friends are what age when they attack another young boy?
(b) Middle school age.
(c) Elementary school age.
2. The young boy attacked in Chapter 1 is riding what when he is attacked?
(a) A skateboard.
(b) A scooter.
(c) The bus.
(d) A bicycle.
3. After McCall and his friends beat the young man in Chapter 1, what does McCall admit he feared for a moment?
(a) Being arrested.
(b) That the victim was dead.
(c) Not getting in enough hits.
(d) Having his parents find out.
4. In 1964, McCall and his family move into a new housing development called what?
(a) Academy Manor.
(b) Cavalier Park.
(c) Academy Park.
(d) Cavalier Manor.
5. In Chapter 2, readers discover that many feel the new housing development for blacks was created not to provide equal housing but for what?
(a) Boost the political image of supporting politicians.
(b) Use contaminated land no one else wanted to develop.
(c) Confine blacks to a specific neighborhood.
(d) Provide new homes for blacks.
This section contains 4,237 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)