Part I, Chapters One through Five
1. In Chapter ,1 McCall and his friends are what age when they attack another young boy?
(a) Elementary school age.
(b) Middle school age.
2. The young boy attacked in Chapter 1 is riding what when he is attacked?
(a) A skateboard.
(b) A scooter.
(c) The bus.
(d) A bicycle.
3. After McCall and his friends beat the young man in Chapter 1, what does McCall admit he feared for a moment?
(a) That the victim was dead.
(b) Having his parents find out.
(c) Not getting in enough hits.
(d) Being arrested.
4. In 1964, McCall and his family move into a new housing development called what?
(a) Cavalier Park.
(b) Academy Park.
(c) Cavalier Manor.
(d) Academy Manor.
5. In Chapter 2, readers discover that many feel the new housing development for blacks was created not to provide equal housing but for what?
(a) Use contaminated land no one else wanted to develop.
(b) Confine blacks to a specific neighborhood.
(c) Boost the political image of supporting politicians.
(d) Provide new homes for blacks.
This section contains 4,237 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)