Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapters 43, 44, and 45)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Conchis get Nicholas to play?
2. What kind of habitation does Nicholas notice near the villa?
3. When did Conchis experience the joys of simple sensation?
4. How does Conchis explain Lily's twin sister?
5. Where do Nicholas and Alison take refuge for the night?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What resolution does Nicholas come to about Conchis and privacy as well as Conchis and Alison?
This section contains 902 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)