|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas do when he returns to school?
(a) Write letters to the people mentioned by Julie.
(b) Research Joe.
(c) Search for Conchis in Athens.
(d) Contact Alison.
2. Who is observing Julie and Nicholas?
3. What does Conchis refer to when confronted by Nicholas?
(b) Julie and June.
(c) Theatrical masques.
(d) Leverrier and Mitford.
4. What does Julie offer Nicholas as proof she is telling the truth?
(a) Personal letters and newspaper clippings.
(b) Scripts and movie credits.
(c) Resumes and professional pictures.
(d) Letters from Conchis.
5. What is the empty litter described as being symbolic of?
(a) The love between a man and a woman.
(b) Eternal mother goddess.
(c) The outcome of Nicholas's life.
(d) Alison's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Nicholas unable to leave?
2. What does June want Nicholas to coax Julie to do?
3. What profession is Leverrier?
4. What is Nicholas offered in exchange for keeping quiet about the activities with Conchis?
5. Who does she say is the man that claimed to be Conchis?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)