|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Nicholas have a public outburst of anger at?
2. Where does Nicholas ask Conchis about when he follows him into the woods?
(a) Why he read his telegram from Alison.
(b) What his intentions are toward Lily.
(c) What does Nicholas have to do to keep Lily.
(d) What happened when he was hypnotized.
3. Why does Julie run off away from Nicholas?
(a) She needs to go find her sister.
(b) She needs to get the next page of her script.
(c) She has heard Conchis return.
(d) She needs to go get Joe.
4. What confession does Julie make to Nicholas about when she was younger?
(a) She had syphilis.
(b) She was seriously injured.
(c) She was married.
(d) She was raped.
5. What does the man who played Anton tell Nicholas will happen?
(a) He will soon be released.
(b) He will be taken before a court and judged.
(c) He is to be killed.
(d) He will be forced to participate in the next masque.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the group describe Nicholas' personality?
2. What does Nicholas hope to find at Bourani?
3. How is Conchis dressed when he meets Nicholas for breakfast?
4. Where does Nicholas say he has already seen Anton?
5. What does June want Nicholas to coax Julie to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alison tell Nicholas when he accuses her of lying?
2. What new relationship does Conchis share with Nicholas?
3. What does Nicholas notice in the house after he finishes his swim and what information does he learn?
4. In what way does Nicholas surprise Conchis?
5. What happens to Nicholas as he follows Julie to the house?
6. What does Nicholas challenge Alison to accept?
7. What factual elements does Nicholas realize were present in Conchis' masque?
8. Who visits Nicholas and what purpose does Nicholas believe this visit serves?
9. What truth does Julie share with Nicholas and what information does she share about the person called Anubis?
10. What does Nicholas speculate about the 'Nazis' and what happens to him?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)