|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas hope to find at Bourani?
(c) The truth.
(d) Secrets he can uncover.
2. How does Anubis get Nicholas to be quiet?
(a) Gags him.
(b) Shoves him to the ground.
(c) Punches him in the face.
(d) Threatens to kill him.
3. Why is Nicholas unable to leave?
(a) He does not wish to leave.
(b) He is still bound.
(c) He is under constant guard.
(d) He is still drugged.
4. Who is observing Julie and Nicholas?
5. What does Nicholas do to Alison which he dreamed of doing to Lily, but never did?
(a) Striking her.
(b) Undressing her.
(c) Yelling at her.
(d) Making love to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the group describe Nicholas' personality?
2. What truth does Nicholas believe the experience was meant to teach him about how to live?
3. Who does she say is the man that claimed to be Conchis?
4. What does Nicholas say he experiences as he walks away?
5. What does Alison do after Nicholas slaps her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nicholas notice in the house after he finishes his swim and what information does he learn?
2. How does Nicholas feel about his reactions to Conchis' tests?
3. What does Nicholas tell Julie when they are alone and how does she respond?
4. What does Alison tell Nicholas when he accuses her of lying?
5. How does Nicholas feel about Julie and Alison in this section?
6. What happens to Nicholas as he follows Julie to the house?
7. What factual elements does Nicholas realize were present in Conchis' masque?
8. What new relationship does Conchis share with Nicholas?
9. What does Nicholas speculate about the 'Nazis' and what happens to him?
10. What does Mitford tell Nicholas?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)