Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas discover the next morning?
(a) Lily has left the villa.
(b) Conchis is angry with him.
(c) Conchis was summoned to Athens.
(d) He has been returned to the school.
2. What does Mrs. de Seitas ask Nicholas by telling him a parallel story?
(a) Not to continue to search out clues.
(b) Not to look for Alison again.
(c) Not to act with vengeance.
(d) Not to do any harm to those involved.
3. What does Nicholas become depressed and obsessive about?
(a) Plotting his revenge.
(b) Searching for Conchis.
(c) Finding Alison.
(d) Talking to Leverrier.
4. Where does Nicholas think he is when he wakes up?
(a) The school.
(b) The cave.
(c) Conchis' yacht.
(d) The villa.
5. What does Nicholas learn about Conchis?
(a) He is one of the wealthiest men in Athens.
(b) He is waiting for him in England.
(c) He is married to Alison.
(d) He is dead and buried in Athens.
6. What does Conchis tell Nicholas will happen after the summer?
(a) He will never see Julie again.
(b) He will be sent away from Greece.
(c) Conchis will be gone.
(d) The villa will be destroyed.
7. What truth does Nicholas believe the experience was meant to teach him about how to live?
(a) He must live with compassion.
(b) He must live without sex.
(c) He must move out of the country.
(d) He must change his think about women.
8. How is Bourani when Nicholas passes it?
9. Who is observing Julie and Nicholas?
10. What profession is Leverrier?
11. What does Mrs. de Seitas say of Alison?
(a) She has been browbeaten.
(b) She is actually dead.
(c) She will never be found.
(d) She has been won over.
12. How is Conchis dressed when he meets Nicholas for breakfast?
(a) As a businessman.
(b) As a woman.
(c) In WWII clothing.
(d) In traditional Greek clothing.
13. What does Nicholas tell Alison he is now prepared to admit?
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is sorry.
(c) He needs to change.
(d) He can live compassionately.
14. Who does June claim has been following her?
15. What is Conchis holding when he appears near the Poseidon statue?
(a) An axe.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A shovel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Nicholas is leaving where June and Julie stayed during the masque?
2. What does Nicholas do when he returns to school?
3. Where does Julie tell Nicholas she has been?
4. What does Nicholas find waiting for him when he gets back to school?
5. How does Nicholas present himself to Mrs. de Seitas?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)