1. Which of the following characters is the protagonist of this novel?
2. Where does this story take place?
3. Which of the following is an inaccurate characterization of Nicholas Urfe?
4. What is Nicholas searching for as this novel opens?
5. How does Nicholas describe the idea of being in Greece?
Taking an almost obsessive hold over him.
6. Which of the following is an accurate description of the school at which Nicholas finds a job?
It is a private school.
7. Which of the following characters was Nicholas' predecessor at the school?
This section contains 4,470 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)