|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 24, 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas tell Conchis about love?
(a) He doesn't really know what it is.
(b) He thinks he is in love with Alison.
(c) He has never felt love.
(d) He has been in love before in his life.
2. Which of the following does Conchis say about the odds of survival?
(a) They increase greatly depending on intelligence.
(b) They always result in negative consequences.
(c) They are stacked against those who fight and the societies that insist upon it.
(d) They decrease exponentially the longer the battle.
3. What does Conchis invite Nicholas to do?
4. Which of the following characters is the protagonist of this novel?
5. What did Nicholas find in Conchis' home that he found astonishing?
(a) Mirrors everywhere.
(b) Original works of art.
(c) A large group of women.
(d) Nude models.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how the bedroom Nicholas is using is furnished?
2. What conclusion does Nicholas come to about Conchis in this section of the novel?
3. Nicholas' favorite spot on the island is also one that is which of the following?
4. Which of the following best describes Nicholas' emotionality?
5. What does Conchis insist in regard to Nicholas?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)