|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters owns the villa?
2. Which of the following best describes the song Nicholas heard when he was going to commit suicide?
(a) Surprisingly rigid.
(c) Indicative of Nicholas's new lifestyle.
(d) Wild and seductive.
3. Nicholas' favorite spot on the island is also one that is which of the following?
(a) Well populated.
(c) Forest dense.
(d) On the beach.
4. Which of the following characters is the protagonist of this novel?
5. What does Nicholas realize he wants in regard to Alison?
(a) To hurt her.
(b) To keep their relationship going.
(c) To win her back.
(d) To marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nicholas fill his time after he is cured from his disease?
2. What does Nicholas discover he has as he leaves Conchis' villa?
3. What does Mitford tell Nicholas to be wary of?
4. How does Mitford describe life on the island to Nicholas?
5. What captivates Nicholas immediately upon his arrival in Greece?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)