|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the professors arouse criticism?
(a) They make too much noise.
(b) They treat the peasants poorly.
(c) They speak above their colleagues.
(d) Beach life is not in fashion.
2. Where does Marie turn to find some emotional strength and support?
(a) Her work.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her colleagues.
(d) Her father-in-law.
3. What does Marie have to endure as she grows older that she hides from her workers?
(a) Memory loss.
(b) Inability to speak clearly.
(c) Temporary blindness.
(d) Hearing loss.
4. What does Marie continue to suffer from?
(a) Stage fright.
(b) Radiation sickness.
5. Why does Eve believe Marie did not provide her with the kind of discipline she may have needed?
(a) She never got over her grief.
(b) She had Irene to share her own views and beliefs.
(c) She respected Eve's free will too much.
(d) She was too emotionally unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Marie on June 25, 1903?
2. How does Marie appear to the public according to Eve?
3. Why does Pierre take a position at the P.C.N.?
4. Where does Marie dream of building a home, but never finds the time to fulfill her dream?
5. In what year does Marie make her last trip to Poland?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)