|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie accuse herself of when in truth she simply needs to find some actual rest in her life?
(a) Losing her mind.
2. How do Marie's workers feel about her?
(a) They think it is time that she resign.
(b) They take pride in her accomplishments.
(c) They are devoted to her.
(d) They no longer trust her judgment.
3. What tic does Marie develop?
(a) She constantly coughs.
(b) She rubs her burned fingers together.
(c) She jerks her head from side to side.
(d) She picks the skin away from her hands.
4. Which of the following characters seems to be as despotic as Marie once was?
5. What decision does Marie come to as the Germans continue to advance?
(a) To leave Paris and join her children.
(b) To sacrifice herself to save her children.
(c) To return to Poland and fight for her home country.
(d) To stay in Paris no matter what.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie have to endure as she grows older that she hides from her workers?
2. Where does Marie dream of building a home, but never finds the time to fulfill her dream?
3. Where does Marie turn to find some emotional strength and support?
4. How many scientific communications do the Curies publish between 1899 and 1904?
5. What does Marie continue to suffer from?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)