|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marie dream of building a home, but never finds the time to fulfill her dream?
2. What do the doctors diagnose Pierre with?
(d) Radiation poisoning.
3. Why is Marie able to find friends in the peasants of the village?
(a) They recognize her as one of their own.
(b) She has earned their respect.
(c) She goes out of her way to help them.
(d) They see her for herself.
4. Where does Marie turn to find some emotional strength and support?
(a) Her colleagues.
(b) Her father-in-law.
(c) Her work.
(d) Her children.
5. Where was Pierre headed on the morning he died?
(a) To correct some proofs.
(b) To take his daughter to the doctor.
(c) To meet Marie.
(d) To sign papers for a new grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie continue to suffer from?
2. What ultimately kills Pierre?
3. What decision does Marie come to as the Germans continue to advance?
4. What does Marie have to endure as she grows older that she hides from her workers?
5. What did Marie donate to the lab that she does not want taken?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)