|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Royal Institution want with Pierre?
(a) To head their research department.
(b) To teach at their institute.
(c) To get treatment for his illness.
(d) To give a lecture on radium.
2. What arouses Marie's competitive spirit?
3. What does Marie begin to devote her time to establish in her role as a member of the International Committee on Intellectual Co-operation?
(a) Establishing a series of new labs.
(b) Establishing a sharing policy among the countries.
(c) Establishing services for the poor.
(d) Establishing a copyright for scientists.
4. What does Marie continue to suffer from?
(b) Stage fright.
(d) Radiation sickness.
5. Which is the most accurate description of the manner in which Pierre is walking on the day he died?
(a) With a purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What look do Eve and Irene always associate with their mother?
2. What do the reporters in America call Marie?
3. What dream does Marie also come to realize in 1925?
4. What news does Maire receive about her father?
5. What profession does Mrs. William Brown Meloney practice?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)