|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the reporters in America call Marie?
(a) Savior of the sick and down trodden.
(b) Benefactress of the human race.
(c) Model for the female species.
(d) Traditional female researcher.
2. What does Marie continue to suffer from?
(a) Stage fright.
(b) Radiation sickness.
3. What dream does Marie also come to realize in 1925?
(a) A lab that Pierre would have loved.
(b) Her first grandson.
(c) A radiology institute in Warsaw.
(d) A home in America.
4. What political situation does Marie take an interest in?
(a) Revolution in Russia.
(c) Poland Revolution.
5. In what year does Marie make her last trip to Poland?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lesson that Marie ensured her children would learn?
2. What obscured Pierre's vision?
3. How does the American public rank Marie Curie which her children see for the first time?
4. What does Marie specifically make time to do now that she had not done previously?
5. What is one of Eve's earliest memories of her mother?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)