|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following children is the youngest?
2. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
(a) Crystalline physics
(b) X-ray exclusions.
(c) Thorium resilience.
(d) Uranium conductivity.
3. What do the doctors diagnose Pierre with?
(b) Radiation poisoning.
4. What is the lesson that Marie ensured her children would learn?
(c) About their father.
5. What happens when Pierre has an attack?
(a) He goes into a stupor where he knows no one.
(b) He has severe seizures.
(c) He becomes mean and agitated.
(d) He is weak and unable to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manya experience as soon as she leaves her books?
2. Why do Marie and Pierre believe winning the prize has made them miserable?
3. What decision does Manya make in regard to her life when Bronya invites her to Paris?
4. Why does Manya's work end at Sczczuki?
5. What conclusion does Marie draw about the minerals she examines?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)