|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one problem with the house in Sceaux?
(a) It is half an hour from the lab.
(b) It is not designed for children.
(c) It reminds her too much of Pierre.
(d) It is too much for her to care for alone.
2. What is the children's single focus at this time?
(a) Staying healthy.
(c) Helping their father.
(d) Managing the house.
3. What seems to be always near the surface among the Polish intelligentsia?
4. How do her employers treat Manya?
(a) With great respect.
5. What profession does Bronya's husband have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lesson that Marie ensured her children would learn?
2. How does Manya combat her discouragement?
3. How do Marie and Pierre travel on their honeymoon?
4. Why was one of Manya's classmates brothers hanged?
5. What is Pierre's only focus when Marie and he settle into their first flat?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)