|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do her employers treat Manya?
(a) With great respect.
2. Which of the following areas best describes why Manya feels so depressed?
(a) Unfulfilled love and intellectual ambition.
(b) Unfulfilled financial obligations.
(c) Unfulfilled need to achieve personal fulfillment.
(d) Unfulfilled ability to learn in Paris.
3. Who agrees to move in with Marie and Pierre to help them with the new child?
(a) Marie's brother.
(b) Marie's father.
(c) Pierre's sister.
(d) Pierre's father.
4. What was the monument erected to represent?
(a) Those who betrayed Poland to ally with Russia.
(b) Those that were great Russian leaders.
(c) Those that were great Polish leaders.
(d) Those that were heros of Poland.
5. What political situation does Marie take an interest in?
(a) Poland Revolution.
(d) Revolution in Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the words that Manya overhears make her feel even though she doesn't understand what they mean?
2. What happens during Marie and Pierre's second year of marriage?
3. What is pitchblende?
4. How does Manya consider herself intellectually?
5. Which of the following children is the youngest?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)