|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political situation does Marie take an interest in?
(a) Revolution in Russia.
(c) Poland Revolution.
2. What is the main area that Manya has found her interest waning in since she arrived in Paris?
(a) Family relationships.
(c) Young men.
3. What balance do the Curies find disrupted by their newfound famous status?
(a) That between personal life and work.
(b) That between work and publishing.
(c) That between family and financial.
(d) That between work and finances.
4. What causes Manya to experience her first revolt against the church?
(a) Reading her books.
(b) Her father's loss of job and wages.
(c) The Russian imposition.
(d) Her mother's death.
5. What does Marie call the second of the new elements she and Pierre discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Marie and Pierre similar?
2. Why do Casimir's parents oppose the idea of marriage to Manya?
3. What does Marie eat regularly?
4. How do the Curies discover radium's luminosity?
5. What do Manya and Kazia do when they pass the monument in Saxony Square?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)