|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Manya describe her successes with the peasants?
(b) Ground breaking.
2. What religion does Manya practice?
(b) Russian Orthodox.
3. What has impeded the atmosphere at the schools in Poland?
(a) Russian control.
(b) Lack of finances.
(c) German invasion.
(d) Unqualifed teachers.
4. What does the father of the children in the opening scene of the school teach?
5. How do Marie and Pierre travel on their honeymoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Manya stay working as the governess with Casimir's family?
2. Why does Manya come to the conclusion that keeping a post in Warsaw is impossible?
3. What does Marie decide to get her masters degree in?
4. How were Marie and Pierre introduced?
5. What are the boys in the opening scene of the story playing with?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)