|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Monsieur Sklodovska have an ongoing conflict with?
(a) His wife.
(b) His colleagues.
(c) The Russian Tsar.
(d) Russian principal.
2. What are the boys in the opening scene of the story playing with?
(a) Toy animals.
(b) Wooden blocks.
(d) Toy vehicles.
3. Why does Manya change her name to Marie?
(a) Because she wants to forget her past.
(b) Because it is the French version of her name.
(c) Because she is starting a new life.
(d) Because her sister who died used to call her that.
4. What is the main area that Manya has found her interest waning in since she arrived in Paris?
(a) Family relationships.
(d) Young men.
5. What does Marie call the second of the new elements she and Pierre discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What position does Monsieur Sklodovska accept after his retirement?
2. How does Manya combat her discouragement?
3. Why does Marie ignore all of her health issues?
4. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
5. How do her employers treat Manya?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)