|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Marie Curie reflected back on her life what did she indicate was necessary in order to build a better world?
(a) Social progress.
(c) Improving the individual.
(d) Self-guided principles.
2. How old is Manya at the beginning of this chapter?
3. How does Manya describe her successes with the peasants?
(d) Ground breaking.
4. What profession does Bronya's husband have?
5. How do her employers treat Manya?
(d) With great respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Curies' doctor warn Marie of?
2. Which of the children died from typhus?
3. Why did the Sklodovskas switch to education?
4. What has Marie ruled out of her life?
5. What is the main area that Manya has found her interest waning in since she arrived in Paris?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)