|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be always near the surface among the Polish intelligentsia?
2. Though their life becomes dull and monotonous, what does this encourage for the family members?
(a) Familial bonds.
(b) Work and study.
(c) Desire to look for freedom.
(d) Financial planning.
3. How many years younger is Manya than her classmates?
4. What do Manya and Kazia do when they pass the monument in Saxony Square?
(a) Kick it.
(b) Salute it.
(c) Throw stones at it.
(d) Spit on it.
5. Who is Manya's first romance with?
(a) A friend of her fathers.
(b) A boy from her brother's school.
(c) Her employer's son.
(d) Her sister's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the children's single focus at this time?
2. What does Manya find the discussion at her employers' home to be filled with?
3. Which of the following areas best describes why Manya feels so depressed?
4. Why does Manya's work end at Sczczuki?
5. Which of the children has gone to study medicine?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)