|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what way is Joseph Boguski related to Manya?
2. When does Manya finish her secondary studies?
3. Which of the following isn't one of the words Manya picks up on from overheard conversations?
4. Why is Manya always chosen to answer the inspector's questions?
(a) She is the most respectful to the inspector.
(b) She is the youngest in the class and therefore impressive.
(c) She can tell lies perfectly in Russian.
(d) She speaks Russian perfectly and is knowledgeable.
5. What are the boys in the opening scene of the story playing with?
(b) Toy vehicles.
(c) Toy animals.
(d) Wooden blocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Manya at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What is one of Manya, Aunt Lucia and Hela's favorite activities?
3. What was the monument erected to represent?
4. Why does Manya come to the conclusion that keeping a post in Warsaw is impossible?
5. Why did the Sklodovskas switch to education?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)