|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Monsieur Sklodovska have an ongoing conflict with?
(a) His colleagues.
(b) His wife.
(c) The Russian Tsar.
(d) Russian principal.
2. How old is Manya at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What does Manya indicate she feels for the first time when her father sends her to the country as a reward?
4. Why is Manya always chosen to answer the inspector's questions?
(a) She is the most respectful to the inspector.
(b) She can tell lies perfectly in Russian.
(c) She is the youngest in the class and therefore impressive.
(d) She speaks Russian perfectly and is knowledgeable.
5. Where do Manya and Bronya dream of going?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Manya consider herself intellectually?
2. How do the children earn their living as they finish school?
3. Why does Manya stay working as the governess with Casimir's family?
4. How do her employers treat Manya?
5. Where does this story open?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)