|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manya offer to God in place of her mother?
(a) Her books.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her apples.
2. What is Manya afraid she will never be forgiven for figuring out how to do?
3. What is Manya's dream at this time in her life?
(a) To become a physician.
(c) To study physics.
4. Which of the following is the best definition for the term kuligs?
(a) Books read in isolation.
(b) Carnivals lasting several days.
(c) Special dishes cooked for birthdays.
(d) Country wildflowers.
5. How many years younger is Manya than her classmates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Manya and Kazia do when they pass the monument in Saxony Square?
2. What has impeded the atmosphere at the schools in Poland?
3. Where do the Sklodovskass now live?
4. What does the visit from the inspector make Manya more aware of?
5. Who does Monsieur Sklodovska have an ongoing conflict with?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)