|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Sklodovskass now live?
(a) A small house on campus.
(b) A homeless shelter.
(c) A train station.
(d) A tranquil courtyard.
2. What is one of Manya, Aunt Lucia and Hela's favorite activities?
(a) Telling Polish stories.
(b) Buying apples.
(c) Reading from the Bible.
(d) Going to Church.
3. What profession does Bronya's husband have?
4. What news does Maire receive about her father?
(a) That he has died.
(b) That he is very ill.
(c) That he has money for her.
(d) That he is leaving Poland.
5. What does Marie accuse herself of when in truth she simply needs to find some actual rest in her life?
(b) Losing her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manya experience as soon as she leaves her books?
2. Marie continues on with her research despite what?
3. How many scientific communications do the Curies publish between 1899 and 1904?
4. What does Marie collaborate with Andre Debierne on?
5. What do the reporters in America call Marie?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)