|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3: Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term kuligs?
(a) Country wildflowers.
(b) Carnivals lasting several days.
(c) Books read in isolation.
(d) Special dishes cooked for birthdays.
2. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
(a) Thorium resilience.
(b) Uranium conductivity.
(c) X-ray exclusions.
(d) Crystalline physics
3. What paid position does Marie obtain at the end of the year?
(a) Nobel prize lecturer.
(b) Academy of Science accountant.
(c) Chief of laboratory work.
(d) University professor.
4. How old is Manya at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What happens when Pierre has an attack?
(a) He becomes mean and agitated.
(b) He has severe seizures.
(c) He is weak and unable to work.
(d) He goes into a stupor where he knows no one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the doctors diagnose Pierre with?
2. What is the children's single focus at this time?
3. Which of the children takes over managing the household once Manya's mother dies?
4. Where was Pierre headed on the morning he died?
5. What is one of Manya, Aunt Lucia and Hela's favorite activities?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)