|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Sklodovskass now live?
(a) A tranquil courtyard.
(b) A train station.
(c) A homeless shelter.
(d) A small house on campus.
2. What does Marie decide to pursue her doctorate in?
(a) Physical science.
(b) Biological science.
3. What does Mademoiselle Mayer believe Manya to be?
(a) Lying and deceitful.
(b) Studious and disrespectful.
(c) Smart and respectful.
(d) Stubborn and scornful.
4. What does Manya indicate she feels for the first time when her father sends her to the country as a reward?
5. What does Marie discover?
(c) Gamma rays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Curies decide not to patent their discovery?
2. What did Mademoiselle Mayer catch Manya and her friend doing that caused a great conflict between the two of them?
3. When does Manya finish her secondary studies?
4. What do Manya and Kazia do when they pass the monument in Saxony Square?
5. How many scientific communications do the Curies publish between 1899 and 1904?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)