|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition for the term kuligs?
(a) Special dishes cooked for birthdays.
(b) Books read in isolation.
(c) Country wildflowers.
(d) Carnivals lasting several days.
2. Where do the Sklodovskass now live?
(a) A train station.
(b) A small house on campus.
(c) A tranquil courtyard.
(d) A homeless shelter.
3. How many elements do Marie and Pierre come to realize radioactivity is concentrated in besides those already identified?
4. What does Marie call the second of the new elements she and Pierre discovered?
5. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
(a) X-ray exclusions.
(b) Crystalline physics
(c) Uranium conductivity.
(d) Thorium resilience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie discover?
2. What does Marie's discovery cause to be re-examined?
3. What is Manya's personal ambition?
4. Where does Marie feel truly in her element?
5. What does Manya indicate she feels for the first time when her father sends her to the country as a reward?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)