|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following areas best describes why Manya feels so depressed?
(a) Unfulfilled financial obligations.
(b) Unfulfilled ability to learn in Paris.
(c) Unfulfilled need to achieve personal fulfillment.
(d) Unfulfilled love and intellectual ambition.
2. Why do Casimir's parents oppose the idea of marriage to Manya?
(a) They think they are too young to get married.
(b) Manya's family does not have enough money.
(c) They do not want him to marry a governess.
(d) They want him to marry a Russian.
3. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
(a) X-ray exclusions.
(b) Uranium conductivity.
(c) Crystalline physics
(d) Thorium resilience.
4. Which of the children has gone to study medicine?
5. What does Manya indicate she feels for the first time when her father sends her to the country as a reward?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Marie ignore all of her health issues?
2. Which of the following is the best definition for the term kuligs?
3. What does Marie call the second of the new elements she and Pierre discovered?
4. What does Marie eat regularly?
5. Where do the Sklodovskass now live?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)