|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marie eat regularly?
(a) Buttered bread and tea.
(b) Beef and noodles.
(c) Water and noodles.
(d) Rice and broth.
2. What does Marie decide to get her masters degree in?
(a) Physics and anatomy.
(b) Physics only.
(c) Math and anatomy.
(d) Physics and math.
3. When does Manya finish her secondary studies?
4. What is Manya's personal ambition?
(a) To study in Paris.
(b) To help the poor.
(c) To become a patriot.
(d) To help her sister realize her dreams.
5. What happens to Marie on June 25, 1903?
(a) She has a miscarriage.
(b) She is awarded her doctorate degree.
(c) She gives birth to her second child.
(d) She finds out her father is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie discover?
2. What does Marie call the second of the new elements she and Pierre discovered?
3. Why do the Curies decide not to patent their discovery?
4. What research is Pierre conducting that he abandons to help Marie?
5. Who is Manya's first romance with?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)