|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the children has gone to study medicine?
2. Why do Casimir's parents oppose the idea of marriage to Manya?
(a) They want him to marry a Russian.
(b) They think they are too young to get married.
(c) They do not want him to marry a governess.
(d) Manya's family does not have enough money.
3. Where does Marie feel truly in her element?
(a) Physics laboratory.
(b) Her attic apartment.
(c) With her sister and brother-in-law.
(d) Working with the peasants.
4. How does Marie look back on these years with her exhaustion and chronic worry about money?
(a) The most perfect years of her life.
(b) The most difficult years of her life.
(c) The most surprising years of her life.
(d) The worst years of her life.
5. When does Manya finish her secondary studies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Marie on June 25, 1903?
2. What does Marie eat regularly?
3. What was the monument erected to represent?
4. Which of the following areas best describes why Manya feels so depressed?
5. What conclusion does Marie draw about the minerals she examines?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)