Short Answer Key
1. What is the original French title of Mad Love?
2. Who wrote Mad Love?
3. Mad Love was written as a continuation of what previous work which explored a relationship with a woman who later turned out to be mentally unstable?
4. What art form does Breton invoke in the beginning of Mad Love?
5. What French writer born in Laval, Mayenne, France, was best known for his work, Ubu Roi?
6. What French Poet's last major work, Un coup de dés jamais n'abolira le hasard ('A roll of the dice will never abolish chance'), was published in 1897?
7. What American writer, poet, editor and literary critic, considered part of the American Romantic Movement, was best known for his tales of mystery and the macabre?
Edgar Allan Poe.
8. What French poet produced his...
This section contains 2,886 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)