Quiz: Section 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. With whom does Breton relate a trip to a flea market in Section 3?
a) Salvador Dali.
b) Paul Cezanne.
c) Paul Eluard.
d) Alberto Giacometti.
2. What was the first object found by Breton and his friend in the flea market in Section 3?
a) A puppet.
b) A doll.
c) A spoon.
d) A mask.
3. With whom did Breton recount a conversation in the first postscript of Section 3?
4. What represents that organized part of the personality structure that includes defensive, perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions?
5. In Freud's theory, the ego mediates among the ___, the...
This section contains 322 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)