|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed?
2. Jacqueline Lamba was which of Andre Breton's wives?
3. In what year was "Sunflower" written?
4. The only works published of Comte de Lautréamont include Les Chants de Maldoror and what?
(a) L'amour fou.
(c) Mad Love.
5. Whose photography is featured throughout Mad Love?
(a) Man Ray's.
(b) Gustav Klimt's.
(c) Ansel Adam's.
(d) Pablo Picasso's.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did Breton recount going to a restaurant, in Section 1?
2. What is the first of the questions posed by Breton in Section 2?
3. What represents that organized part of the personality structure that includes defensive, perceptual, intellectual-cognitive, and executive functions?
4. In reviewing his poem, "Sunflower," Breton wrote, "Today I am unhesitatingly convinced of its profound ____."
5. In Section 2, Breton sought to answer how one memory might stand out as being a "sign of the spontaneous, the indeterminate, the unforeseeable or even the _____."
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)