Quiz: Section 1 to Section 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was on the handle of the spoon found at the flea market in Section 3?
a) A ring.
b) A girl.
c) A cat.
d) A shoe.
2. Breton wrote in Section 3 that the meaning of the slipper in Cinderella is that of "lost object" and that to Breton it symbolized what?
a) His father.
b) His daughter.
c) An unknown woman.
d) His mother.
3. Where did Breton meet Lamba?
4. What term refers to a violent agitation or disturbance; commotion?
5. What French aristocrat and author from the late eighteenth and early nineteenth century...
This section contains 395 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)