|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Poverty of Philosophy?
(a) Friedrich Engels.
(b) Karl Marx.
(c) Benito Mussolini.
(d) Sigmund Freud.
2. Breton concludes Section 5 wondering if perhaps the connection between the coast, the house, the murder, and his desire for solitude do not constitute an ______ and a deliberate undoing.
3. When was Paul Cezanne born?
4. Where did Breton meet Lamba?
5. In what year did Breton describe a trip to Brittany, in Section 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jacqueline Lamba die?
2. Who was Jacqueline Lamba's second husband?
3. What was Jacqueline Lamba's occupation?
4. What refers to the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed?
5. What is the name of Andre Breton's daughter, to whom much of Mad Love is dedicated?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)