Quiz: Section 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What refers to the practice of marriage with only one person at a time?
2. In Section 5, Breton made the connection between lovers as linked and lacy grass and as what in turn?
b) Kittens and puppies.
d) Trees and flowers.
3. The film L'Age d'or was controversial because it was considered an attack on what?
a) The Anglican Church.
b) The Catholic Church.
c) Western Civilization.
d) World War I.
4. Who wrote the film, L'Age d'or?
a) Salvador Dali.
b) Andre Breton.
c) Luis Bunuel.
d) Paul Cezanne.
5. What poem of Baudelaire's is discussed in Section 5?
This section contains 323 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)