1. What kind of sandwich does O'Hara eat in "Music"?
2. How many parts is the poem "Alma"?
3. What do the suns look like in the poem "Alma"?
4. Where does Alma visit prior to arriving in Detroit?
5. What is Alma's profession?
6. What place does Alma miss when she moves to Detroit?
7. Whom does Alma miss when she moves to Detroit?
Her dead father.
8. What happens when Alma moves to Detroit?
She opens a jewelry store.
9. What does O'Hara say happens when Alma dies?
The earth shakes.
This section contains 3,297 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)