Quiz: St. Paul and All That, Memoir of Sergei O..., Yesterday Down at the Canal, Poem en Forme de Saw
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In what shape is "Poem en Forme de Saw" written?
a) A square.
b) A saw.
c) A heart.
d) A smiley face.
2. What does O'Hara request at the end of "Down at the Canal"?
a) A drink.
c) A gun.
d) A knife.
3. Who is "St. Paul and All That" about?
a) His wife.
b) His mother.
c) His lover.
d) His friend.
4. To what state does the other person in "St. Paul and All That" want to move?
5. How does O'Hara feel when...
This section contains 308 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)