Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Lunch Poems. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Music, Alma, On Rachmaninoff's Birthday, Poem (1)
1. What kind of sandwich does O'Hara eat in "Music"?
d) Roast Beef.
2. How many parts is the poem "Alma"?
3. What do the suns look like in the poem "Alma"?
4. Where does Alma visit prior to arriving in Detroit?
5. What is Alma's profession?
6. What place does Alma miss when she moves to Detroit?
This section contains 3,520 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)