|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the newspapers calling the English Ivy that's run wild?
(a) Wild Ivy
(b) The Green Menace
(c) Green Giant
(d) The Ivy Monster
2. What does Helen show Carl when she asks if they can go to LaughLand?
(a) A sad face
(b) A television advertisement
(c) A brochure
(d) A billboard
3. What is on Carl's kitchen table when he gets home?
(a) A stack of bills
(b) A note from the landlord
(c) A half-built shopping mall
(d) Moldy cheese
4. What does Carl do the morning his wife died?
(a) Burns his house
(b) Has sex with her
(c) Tries to kill himself
(d) Calls the police
5. What does Helen have with her when she arrives at the house?
(a) Members of the Wiccan
(b) The grimoire
(c) A voodoo doll
(d) The police
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mona say so many women marry men in prison?
2. Who pulls up while Carl and Mona are talking outside the real estate office?
3. Why does Helen say she's unplugged Patrick's cryogenic unit?
4. What does Helen suggest Mona do in order to discover what was used to write the spells in grimoire?
5. Who answers the phone when Carl calls the number that's appeared on his pager?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Book Barn and why?
2. Why is Nash killing fashion models?
3. What's wrong with Carl's foot and how is the injury tended while he's in the motel?
4. Briefly describe the scene in which Helen and Oyster fight.
5. What is Helen's situation when Carl arrives and what is her eventual fate?
6. What is LaughLand and what does the brochure promise they'll find there?
7. Describe the house Carl and his wife make for their daughter.
8. Describe the features of the planner that make Mona realize it's the grimoire.
9. What is Carl's phone call to 911?
10. What are some of the ways witches write in their mirror books?
This section contains 722 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)