|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Helen and Oyster smell like when they return?
(a) Smoke and whiskey
(b) Grease and soy sauce
(c) Antiques and old leather
(d) Cologne and perfume
2. What is Helen working on when Carl returns to the real estate office?
(a) Translating the spells
(b) Her resume
(c) Her nails
(d) A miniature house
3. What is Nash's copy of the culling song written on?
(a) An index card
(b) Nowhere, he has it memorized
(c) The back of his identification badge
(d) In the first page of his notebook
4. What does Mona do after they leave Oyster behind?
(b) Pleads with Helen to go back
(d) Goes to sleep
5. What is the effect of the spell Carl chants?
(a) He floats to the ceiling
(b) Money falls from the chandelier
(c) The chandelier disappears
(d) Mona dies
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the heat in Carl's apartment on high when he gets home?
2. What does Carl say to his father?
3. What does Mona say to Oyster when he's getting out of the car?
4. What does Helen do after she and Oyster get into a fight over the page containing the culling song?
5. Why does Helen say she performs assassinations?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the house Carl and his wife make for their daughter.
2. Describe what the police find when the arrive at the bar where Nash and Carl met?
3. What are some of the ways witches write in their mirror books?
4. Why does Carl say tearing up the page and throwing it out the window isn't good enough?
5. What is the result of the phenomenon that happens in Stone River?
6. Oyster compares himself with an animal when Helen kicks him out of the car. What does he say and what does he mean?
7. What is Mona's reaction when Oyster asks her to come with him?
8. What is the spell Helen has Carl say and what happens when he says it?
9. Why is Nash killing fashion models?
10. What is Carl's phone call to 911?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)