|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henderson's computer password?
(d) No one knows
2. Where is the baby sitter when Carl goes to cover his second crib death story?
(a) In the bedroom
(c) In the ambulance
(d) At the hospital
3. What does Nash set fire to in the bar?
(a) A book of napkins
(b) A napkin
(c) A paper plate
(d) His notes
4. What does the guy with sideburns say to the person on the cell phone?
(a) That he's at the doctor's office
(b) That he's at the bar
(c) That he's on a job site
(d) That he's at work
5. What is next to the radio on Mona's desk?
(a) A make-up mirror
(b) A magazine
(c) A miniature house
(d) A police scanner
6. What is the headline on the newspaper Nash hands Carl?
(a) Seven dead in mystery plague
(b) Group looks for mystery book
(c) Newspaper reporter sought in deaths
(d) Culling song revealed
7. What is the image the owners usually see reflected in the water in the tub?
(a) A wrinkled face
(b) A baby
(c) The Grim Reaper
(d) A pig
8. What is the first thing Henderson says to Carl when Carl returns to the office?
(a) That Carl now reports to Henderson
(b) Did he call the airlines about crab lice
(c) That everyone is looking for the culling song
(d) That Duncan is dead
9. What do the witches call the book of spells?
(a) Wiccan Magic Handbook
(b) They never refer to it by name
(c) The Book of Spells
(d) The grimoire
10. What does Helen say is Carl's name when she introduces herself as Brenda Williams?
11. What kind of house does Helen say she and her husband lived in when their son, Patrick, died?
(a) A trailer
(b) A seaside cottage
(c) A large mansion
(d) A small brick house
12. What is the name of the book Helen writes in when she's given a new assassination assignment?
(a) The Book of Spells
(b) The Mirror Book
(c) My Diary
(d) The Grimoire
13. Who is the last person the Stuarts talked to on their cell phones?
14. What is the nickname given to the hospital where the four aides were killing people?
(a) God's Waiting Room
(b) Dead Folk's Corner
(c) Death's Pavilion
(d) The Grim Reaper
15. What does Helen say Carl needs to do if he wants to learn to control this power?
(a) Practice patience
(c) Attend a Wiccan meeting
(d) Take anger management classes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl say is standard procedure with regard to a parent's role in a baby's death?
2. What does Carl say is the only pattern in crib deaths?
3. What is the detail the editor asks for in the hypothetical question on Carl's ethics test?
4. Who is paging Carl while he's talking to Helen?
5. What does Helen tell Rhonda she has to do to get past the grief?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)