|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl believe happened to Helen's husband and son?
(a) Helen shot them
(b) They died in a car accident
(c) Helen read them the culling song
(d) The husband had a heart attack and the son died of crib death
2. What does Helen say she wants as payment for the assassination?
(a) A half million dollars
(c) A government appointment
(d) A specific diamond
3. Why does Helen say she's never going to use her lipstick again after giving one woman a facial?
(a) She believes the woman had headlice
(b) She believes the woman had ringworm
(c) She knows the woman will die and says it's just creepy
(d) She never shares makeup
4. What does Carl believe happened to the Stuarts?
(a) They died of natural causes
(b) Helen sang them the culling song
(c) Mona shot them
(d) Duncan repeated the song to them
5. What is the name of the book Helen writes in when she's given a new assassination assignment?
(a) The Mirror Book
(b) The Grimoire
(c) The Book of Spells
(d) My Diary
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Helen call on her cell phone in her quest for directions?
2. What page is the book "Poems and Rhymes" open to in two of the homes where there was a crib death?
3. What is the topic of the song that Carl reads to Duncan?
4. What does Helen say Carl needs to do if he wants to learn to control this power?
5. What is the image the owners usually see reflected in the water in the tub?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)