|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is next to the radio on Mona's desk?
(a) A miniature house
(b) A make-up mirror
(c) A magazine
(d) A police scanner
2. How many copies of the book were there in the original press run?
3. Who is paging Carl while he's talking to Helen?
4. What does Carl use to loosen the page with the culling song from its binder?
(a) A picket knife
(b) A pair of tweezers
(c) A baby pin
(d) His thumbnail
5. What does Carl say is the only fact known about sudden infant death syndrome?
(a) That there is no pattern
(b) That babies are always alone when they die
(c) That babies are never alone when they die
(d) That the paramedics always try to revive the infant
Short Answer Questions
1. Who bought the book for Helen that contained the culling song?
2. What is the source of the light on the table in the bar when Carl meets Nash?
3. What is the difference between night witches and day witches?
4. Where does Carl and Helen meet for the second time?
5. Where is the baby sitter when Carl goes to cover his second crib death story?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)