|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the song that Carl reads to Duncan?
(a) Flowers blooming on a creek bank
(b) Animals going to sleep
(c) The stars coming out at night
(d) Children going to sleep
2. What is the first class action lawsuit Carl sees in the newspaper?
(a) Beer that causes blindness
(b) Televisions that explode
(c) Spiders hatching out of furniture
(d) Spoiled meat served in restaurants
3. What does Carl say Henderson dropped out of?
(a) Beauty college
(c) Law school
(d) Journalism school
4. Why does Helen believe she's meeting Carl?
(a) She thinks he wants to find the book
(b) She thinks he's working on a story
(c) She met him on an online dating site
(d) She thinks he wants to buy a house
5. Who is the last person the Stuarts talked to on their cell phones?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl say he wants to tell every family that has lost a child?
2. What is the basis for the advertisement regarding a class action lawsuit against Meadow Downs Fitness and Racquet Club?
3. What is the detail the editor asks for in the hypothetical question on Carl's ethics test?
4. What are the details Carl recites from the calendar he saw on the wall of the apartment of his second crib death story?
5. What does Carl believe happened to the Stuarts?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)