|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of the song that Carl reads to Duncan?
(a) Flowers blooming on a creek bank
(b) Children going to sleep
(c) The stars coming out at night
(d) Animals going to sleep
2. Where does the face of the barbiturate suicide appear?
(a) A window
(b) A mirror
(c) A staircase
(d) A tub filled with water
3. Who is the last person the Stuarts talked to on their cell phones?
4. What is the name realtors give to the houses that are haunted?
(a) Chained houses
(b) Haunted houses
(c) Distressed houses
(d) Hopeless houses
5. What is the first class action lawsuit Carl sees in the newspaper?
(a) Beer that causes blindness
(b) Spiders hatching out of furniture
(c) Spoiled meat served in restaurants
(d) Televisions that explode
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the Stuart's eaten dinner the night before their deaths?
2. What does Carl say will be used for art with the story he's writing about sudden infant death syndrome?
3. Where is the baby sitter when Carl goes to cover his second crib death story?
4. What color is Helen's hair?
5. What is the detail the editor asks for in the hypothetical question on Carl's ethics test?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)