|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does someone notice that there's something odd about the English Ivy at the Park Senior Living Center?
(a) When the ivy seals the doors closed
(b) When it begins to take over the flower beds
(c) When it climbs up a brick wall
2. Who does Helen call on her cell phone in her quest for directions?
(d) The owners of the antique store
3. How does Carl keep his mind occupied after leaving the office?
(a) He imagines what his comments for Duncan's feature story
(b) He counts his steps
(c) He plans his next story
(d) He sings the culling song
4. Why does Helen say she's never going to use her lipstick again after giving one woman a facial?
(a) She never shares makeup
(b) She believes the woman had ringworm
(c) She believes the woman had headlice
(d) She knows the woman will die and says it's just creepy
5. What does Helen say Carl needs to do if he wants to learn to control this power?
(a) Take anger management classes
(b) Attend a Wiccan meeting
(c) Practice patience
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Helen say she accepts jewels as payment for assassinations?
2. What is the source of the light on the table in the bar when Carl meets Nash?
3. What is the headline on the newspaper Nash hands Carl?
4. What is next to the radio on Mona's desk?
5. What color is Helen's purse?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)