|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bought the book for Helen that contained the culling song?
(a) She bought it herself
(b) Her husband
(c) She doesn't know
(d) Her mother-in-law
2. What does Mona say she's found as Helen and Carl get off the Ferris wheel?
(a) Carl's pager
(b) Helen's ring
(c) A way to control the culling song
(d) The grimoire
3. What is the first thing Henderson says to Carl when Carl returns to the office?
(a) That Carl now reports to Henderson
(b) Did he call the airlines about crab lice
(c) That everyone is looking for the culling song
(d) That Duncan is dead
4. How many copies of the book were there in the original press run?
5. What is the setting for the story Carl reads about the 1983 case in which the nurse's aide kills a patient?
(a) New York, New York
(b) Florence, Italy
(c) Vienna, Austria
(d) Lincoln, Nebraska
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shoes is Helen wearing at the carnival?
2. What does Helen offer to show Carl as proof of Patrick's whereabouts?
3. How does Carl say his family was able to solve problems?
4. What flies out of the mouth of the officer who is killed by Carl singing the culling song?
5. What is next to the radio on Mona's desk?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)