|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the people in Stone River wearing on their faces?
(b) A great deal of gaudy makeup
(c) A black dot between their eyes
(d) Fake moles on their cheeks
2. What does Carl say when Mona asks when he last "got laid?"
(a) He says he doesn't remember
(b) He says it was a week ago
(c) He says it was twenty years earlier
(d) He doesn't answer
3. Which of the following is among the details Carl gives about the cab?
(a) That it stinks
(b) That the seat has been slit
(c) That it's grey inside
(d) That the driver is foreign
4. Where does Helen say she got the book she has been using as a planner?
(a) It was a gift
(b) It was in a haunted house
(c) At a flea market
(d) It was part of Basil Frankie's estate
5. What is all over the ground at the carnival?
(a) Black cables
(c) Cotton candy and soda cans
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carl say he's asking about the deaths in his building?
2. What color is the book Helen has been using as a planner?
3. What does Helen tell Rhonda she has to do to get past the grief?
4. How old was Patrick when he died?
5. What does Helen say is Carl's name when she introduces herself as Brenda Williams?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)