1. Who is the main character in the story?
2. What season does the setting take place in?
3. What does the main character wear when thinking of her children?
4. Where does the story take place?
In Navajo Country.
5. What does the sound of the wind remind the main character of?
6. What point of view is the story told from?
Third person ominiscent.
7. What kind of tree does Ayah sit under as she thinks about her life?
8. Who are the Yeibechei?
Navajo holy people.
9. What reminds Ayah of tufts of wool at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 4,447 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)