|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chato buy his wine?
(a) From a gas station.
(b) At the store.
(c) From his friend.
(d) At Azzie's bar.
2. As Ayah studies the faces in the bar, whom do they remind her of?
(a) The white people who owned the ranch.
(b) The white people who brought her children back.
(c) The white people who owned the post office.
(d) The white people wh took her children.
3. Why does Ayah feel her home is connected to her?
(a) Her ancestors build it.
(b) She and Chato buy it.
(c) Chato's mother lives there.
(d) It is a traditional Navajo home, and she is born there.
4. What addiction does Chato have?
5. How would Ayah feel if Chato used up the government money?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the fourth section of the story, what does Chato do when he heads Ayah behind him?
2. Ayah remembers that Danny used to do what?
3. What emotion does Ayah feel as she leaves the bar in Section 3?
4. Who allowed the children to be taken by the B.I.A.?
5. What kind of livestock does Chato and Ayah have at their home?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)