|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the paths at the asylum?
2. Who gets the blame for the last prank played on Jared?
(b) Simon's new pet.
(c) The griffin.
(d) Their gardener.
3. With what does Simon agree with Jared?
(a) Their mother will be upset about the griffin.
(b) They would not have known Thimbletack without the guide.
(c) The house brownie should be thrown out.
(d) The water has too much pepper in it.
4. How does Jared reassure their aunt?
(a) That it is ok to say she has seen Faeries since they have also.
(b) That they will try to get her home.
(c) That they will tell no one what she tells them.
(d) That their mother is doing well.
5. How does Lucinda get a hunched back?
(a) The Faerie fruit.
(b) Bad bone structure.
(c) From walking hunched over in the Faerie world.
(d) Abuse at the hands of creatures from the Fantastical World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the brownie love to play with when their aunt was younger?
2. What does Jared think is the reason the creatures want the guide?
3. What does Jared say getting rid of the guide will not do?
4. With whom did Lucinda live at Spiderwick?
5. To what is the Aunt connected?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)