|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the grounds at the asylum appear?
(b) Ill kept.
(c) Well manicured.
(d) Ill planned.
2. What does Jared say getting rid of the guide will not do?
(a) Make the sprites leave them alone.
(b) Get the brownie out of the house.
(c) Remove their memories of what is in the book.
(d) Save the griffin.
3. Where does Simon suggest they look for more information?
(a) The public library.
(b) The basement.
(c) The attic.
(d) The place on the map marked as the meeting place.
4. What does Mallory say having the Field Guide is causing?
(a) Fighting among the faeries.
(b) The food tasting so good.
(c) Their mother's bad memory.
(d) Weird events.
5. About what did Lucinda tell Melvina?
(a) The Fantastical World.
(c) That she had an incurable disease.
(d) Her secret affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Aunt refuse to do?
2. What did Lucinda's father used to make when Lucinda was a child?
3. What does Mallory ask Jared to do in the kitchen?
4. With whom does Simon agree about the Field Guide?
5. What are the paths at the asylum?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)