|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maureen think is best?
(a) The prisoners be handed over to those they harmed.
(b) She does not offer an opinion.
(c) The prisoners be rehabilitated.
(d) The prisoners be made to work at hard labor.
2. What does Hugo Beck say Armitage is preaching?
(a) The comet is Satan showing his power.
(b) That all works of man should be destroyed.
(c) The comet is punishment from God.
(d) The comet is a way of rearranging the power structure of society.
3. What happens to Harry's truck?
(a) It threw a rod.
(b) It wrecked.
(c) It ran out of gas.
(d) The New Brotherhood Army took it.
4. Who is driving while Eileen sleeps?
(a) No one.
5. What does Jackie say about the situation for blacks?
(a) That the whites won't share with the blacks.
(b) That blacks have a better chance of survival since they have been survivals all their lives.
(c) That the blacks got what they wanted--no authority.
(d) That it is probably the end of the black race.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tim comes up from under the water, what does he see?
2. What is the group comprised of who is assigned to help Harvey?
3. Where does Harry think the New Brotherhood Army will go next?
4. Why are they concerned about a salvage mission?
5. Where are Harvey and Mark at the opening of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harvey do and how do his tactics work on delaying the Brotherhood?
2. Discuss Maureen's conversation with the Reverend Varley and her response to it.
3. What does Al tell Harvey about Maureen?
4. What does Beck say about the New Brotherhood Army?
5. What are a couple cultural changes that have happened with the comet strike?
6. What are Harvey and Mark doing at the opening to this section and what is their "take" on their efforts?
7. How does the Reverend Armitage contribute to the unsavory things Alim and Hooker's group are already doing?
8. What does Harvey find when he goes to search for his son and the other Boy Scouts and do you think Harvey makes the right decision?
9. What does Jackie say is ironic about the situation of the blacks since the comet strike?
10. Why is Harvey designate to create obstacles for the New Brotherhood Army and what does he call himself?
This section contains 1,335 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)