|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harvey say about the amount of food allotted to them?
(a) It's more than he believed he'd get.
(b) It's not enough for manual labor.
(c) It's amazingly generous.
(d) It is sufficient.
2. What question does Jellison ask of the group?
(a) To stay the night and leave in the morning.
(b) To take a few supplies and continue on immediately.
(c) What they can contribute to the survival of the group.
(d) If they will leave the women there and go on.
3. What kind of information does the mail carrier bring Senator Jellison?
(a) That the President is alive and working on relief for the hardest hit areas.
(b) All about what's going on in the area around the ranch.
(c) That the power plant is online already.
(d) That Los Angeles is hardly touched.
4. Where does Harry think the New Brotherhood Army will go next?
(a) Los Angeles for more scavanging.
(b) Deke Wilson's farm.
(c) Inland where there is power and more arable land.
(d) San Joaquin Nuclear Plant.
5. What ultimately stops the brotherhood army?
(a) Mustard gas.
(b) A bad earthquake.
(d) A small tactical nuke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of the brotherhood is killed?
2. Who does Dan encounter in the forest?
3. When Tim comes up from under the water, what does he see?
4. Who is driving while Eileen sleeps?
5. What are Tim and Eileen sitting out while they eat?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)