|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Over what are fights erupting in Alim's group?
(a) Over the plans for the group.
(b) Over food.
(c) Over the few guns.
(d) Over women.
2. Who joins the men to go save the power plant?
(a) Men and women from all over the valley.
(b) No one.
(c) People from a fishing village on the way.
(d) A few of the disillusioned from the Brotherhood.
3. What does Eileen do to give them a better driving experience?
(a) Goes through pastures rather than on the rough cement road.
(b) Deflates the tires slightly.
(d) Finds some railroad tracks and drives on them.
4. Who is driving while Eileen sleeps?
(b) No one.
5. What has been erected around the Jellison property?
(a) A fifteen foot fence.
(b) An obstacle course to train men and women.
(d) Crosses to mark graves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the meeting?
2. What does Dan learn from the encounter?
3. What does Tim hear?
4. Who attends the court proceedings?
5. What has Pete Bonar been doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harvey find when he goes to search for his son and the other Boy Scouts and do you think Harvey makes the right decision?
2. What is the difficult part about guard duty at the Jellison stronghold?
3. How does the Reverend Armitage contribute to the unsavory things Alim and Hooker's group are already doing?
4. What decision does Jellison make about Bonar and do you agree with his decision?
5. What does Harvey do and how do his tactics work on delaying the Brotherhood?
6. What does Maureen struggle with when she is out inventorying supplies in the area?
7. What are Maureen's thoughts about the prisoners from the Brotherhood and do you agree with her?
8. What does one man who is scavenging with Deke say people are going to have to get used to, and do you think he is right?
9. Discuss Maureen's conversation with the Reverend Varley and her response to it.
10. What convinces Jellison to admit Harvey and his group to the ranch and what is the implication?
This section contains 1,485 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)