|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Jellison Ranch?
2. What does Harvey do to quell the argument?
(a) Slaps both of them.
(b) Yells at them.
(c) Checks the map.
(d) Pulls out his pistol.
3. Why does Harvey take over driving?
(a) He thinks Mark is reckless.
(b) He thinks Marie is reckless.
(c) He wants to distract himself.
(d) He decides it's time for him to stop wallowing in self pity.
4. Who decides what Bonar can take with him?
5. What does Tim do?
(a) He grabs his pistol and hides behind a rock.
(b) A yells for help.
(c) He shoots at the vulture.
(d) He picks up a rifle and goes to check on the pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been erected around the Jellison property?
2. Why does Harvey think the salvage mission needs to go now?
3. Why does Dan think they should save the power plant?
4. Why does the New Brotherhood Army use cannibalism?
5. Who does Dan encounter in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tim suggest about the power plant and what is the ultimate decision?
2. What does Al tell Harvey about Maureen?
3. What are Maureen's thoughts about the prisoners from the Brotherhood and do you agree with her?
4. What is one of the purposes of the meeting to which Harvey has been summoned?
5. What idea does Dan Forrester have to stop the New Brotherhood Army and does it seem plausible?
6. What are Harvey and Mark doing at the opening to this section and what is their "take" on their efforts?
7. How does the Reverend Armitage contribute to the unsavory things Alim and Hooker's group are already doing?
8. How does Harvey convince Al that he is a valuable addition to the needs of the people in this area?
9. What convinces Jellison to admit Harvey and his group to the ranch and what is the implication?
10. What are some people resorting to as they try to survive and what do you think of the idea?
This section contains 1,223 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)