|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harvey do to quell the argument?
(a) Slaps both of them.
(b) Checks the map.
(c) Yells at them.
(d) Pulls out his pistol.
2. What convinces Jellison to let them stay?
(a) Harvey's degree in medicine.
(b) Mark's military training.
(c) Marie's degree in medicine.
(d) Marie's training as a botanist.
3. Who summons Harvey to a meeting?
(a) Alice Cox.
4. Who joins the men to go save the power plant?
(a) No one.
(b) A few of the disillusioned from the Brotherhood.
(c) Men and women from all over the valley.
(d) People from a fishing village on the way.
5. Why are there girls at the camp?
(a) The boys rescued them from some bikers.
(b) They were camping at the same National Park as the boys.
(c) They saved the boys from a female bear and her cubs.
(d) They met up before the comet hit.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tim comes up from under the water, what does he see?
2. Why does Harry think the stronghold will want Dan Forrester?
3. What is Deke told when he requests sanctuary?
4. What does Andy ask when he sees his father?
5. Why does the New Brotherhood Army use cannibalism?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Harvey designate to create obstacles for the New Brotherhood Army and what does he call himself?
2. What are some people resorting to as they try to survive and what do you think of the idea?
3. What convinces Jellison to admit Harvey and his group to the ranch and what is the implication?
4. What does one man who is scavenging with Deke say people are going to have to get used to, and do you think he is right?
5. How does Harvey convince Al that he is a valuable addition to the needs of the people in this area?
6. What does Harvey find when he goes to search for his son and the other Boy Scouts and do you think Harvey makes the right decision?
7. What does Tim suggest about the power plant and what is the ultimate decision?
8. What are Maureen's thoughts about the prisoners from the Brotherhood and do you agree with her?
9. What does it seem the general philosophy of life is now for most people?
10. What does Beck say about the New Brotherhood Army?
This section contains 1,374 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)