|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been erected around the Jellison property?
(b) An obstacle course to train men and women.
(c) Crosses to mark graves.
(d) A fifteen foot fence.
2. Where are Harvey and Mark at the opening of this chapter?
(a) Working on security of the ranch lands.
(b) Out searching for Gordie and the Boy Scouts.
(c) Rigging a windmill for power.
(d) Driving around the area to check on possible supplies.
3. Who are some of the people at the meeting?
(a) Just Al and Mark.
(b) Al, Mark, Harvey and Jellison.
(c) Just Jellison and Al.
(d) The major and police chief, as well as George Christopher.
4. Who decides what Bonar can take with him?
5. What does Andy ask when he sees his father?
(a) Why he had to come there.
(b) If Andy can go with Harvey.
(c) How is his mother.
(d) If their house is still standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lands near Deke Wilson's property?
2. What does Tim want?
3. Who sacrifices his life to save the power plant?
4. What does Tim hear?
5. Why is Harvey chosen for his task?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maureen struggle with when she is out inventorying supplies in the area?
2. What decision does Jellison make about Bonar and do you agree with his decision?
3. What is the difficult part about guard duty at the Jellison stronghold?
4. What does Harvey find when he goes to search for his son and the other Boy Scouts and do you think Harvey makes the right decision?
5. What idea does Dan Forrester have to stop the New Brotherhood Army and does it seem plausible?
6. What are a couple cultural changes that have happened with the comet strike?
7. What convinces Jellison to admit Harvey and his group to the ranch and what is the implication?
8. What does one man who is scavenging with Deke say people are going to have to get used to, and do you think he is right?
9. What are Maureen's thoughts about the prisoners from the Brotherhood and do you agree with her?
10. How does Harvey help Maureen resolve her inner conflict?
This section contains 1,477 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)