|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Alim's group find?
(a) Hook's small group of men.
(b) The astronauts.
(c) Deke Wilson's home.
(d) Senator Jellison's ranch.
2. Why does Harvey take over driving?
(a) He thinks Marie is reckless.
(b) He wants to distract himself.
(c) He thinks Mark is reckless.
(d) He decides it's time for him to stop wallowing in self pity.
3. What ultimately stops the brotherhood army?
(a) A bad earthquake.
(b) Mustard gas.
(d) A small tactical nuke.
4. Who is arguing when Harvey wakes?
(a) Mark and Andy.
(b) Marie and Gordie.
(c) Andy and Gordie.
(d) Marie and Mark.
5. Why does Harvey think the salvage mission needs to go now?
(a) The goods will be salvaged by others by spring.
(b) They need medicines.
(c) Anything under water will be ruined by spring.
(d) They need more fire power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arriving at the ranch?
2. Whose home will Harvey's group be passing?
3. What does Harvey say about the amount of food allotted to them?
4. Who decides what Bonar can take with him?
5. What kind of information does the mail carrier bring Senator Jellison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harvey find when he goes to search for his son and the other Boy Scouts and do you think Harvey makes the right decision?
2. What decision does Jellison make about Bonar and do you agree with his decision?
3. What is the difficult part about guard duty at the Jellison stronghold?
4. What idea does Dan Forrester have to stop the New Brotherhood Army and does it seem plausible?
5. Why is Harvey designate to create obstacles for the New Brotherhood Army and what does he call himself?
6. What are Harvey and Mark doing at the opening to this section and what is their "take" on their efforts?
7. What does Harvey do and how do his tactics work on delaying the Brotherhood?
8. What is one of the purposes of the meeting to which Harvey has been summoned?
9. What are some people resorting to as they try to survive and what do you think of the idea?
10. What does Maureen struggle with when she is out inventorying supplies in the area?
This section contains 1,366 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)