|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there girls at the camp?
(a) They saved the boys from a female bear and her cubs.
(b) They met up before the comet hit.
(c) They were camping at the same National Park as the boys.
(d) The boys rescued them from some bikers.
2. Who does Dan encounter in the forest?
(a) A man in a ragged military uniform.
(b) His best friend and friend's wife.
(c) Harvey and Mark.
(d) A group of escaped convicts.
3. Who arrives at the Jellison Ranch?
4. Who sacrifices his life to save the power plant?
(a) The mayor of Los Angeles.
(b) Al Molson.
(c) Johnny Baker.
(d) Barry White.
5. What are Tim and Eileen sitting out while they eat?
(a) A hurricane.
(b) A tornado.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A forest fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry think the New Brotherhood Army will go next?
2. What does Harvey say about the amount of food allotted to them?
3. Under whom has the power plant been operating?
4. How is Jellison?
5. What do the people at Jellison decide?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jackie say is ironic about the situation of the blacks since the comet strike?
2. What are a couple cultural changes that have happened with the comet strike?
3. What are some people resorting to as they try to survive and what do you think of the idea?
4. How does Tim and his group get admitted to the ranch?
5. How does the Reverend Armitage contribute to the unsavory things Alim and Hooker's group are already doing?
6. What does Harvey find when he goes to search for his son and the other Boy Scouts and do you think Harvey makes the right decision?
7. What decision does Jellison make about Bonar and do you agree with his decision?
8. Why is Harvey designate to create obstacles for the New Brotherhood Army and what does he call himself?
9. Discuss Maureen's conversation with the Reverend Varley and her response to it.
10. What does one man who is scavenging with Deke say people are going to have to get used to, and do you think he is right?
This section contains 1,478 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)