|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Eric kill Fred?
(a) Fred asks Eric to do so.
(b) Fred is hurt too badly to survive.
(c) Because Eric believes no one deserves to die locked in a cell.
(d) Eric hates the man.
2. Who is in a deserted spot in the Santa Monica Mountains?
(a) Lauren and Harvey.
(b) Andy and Tim.
(c) No one.
(d) Frank, Mark, and Joanna.
3. Who wants to meet the Romans?
(a) Senator Jellison.
(c) No one since they are unfriendly.
(d) Norm Lilly.
4. What does Sharps say are the odds of the comet hitting earth?
(a) Fifty to one.
(b) A zillion to one.
(c) Ten to one.
(d) Five to one.
5. Who tries to take Harry to town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the astronauts think about the earth?
2. Who fires nuclear weapons upon the Soviets?
3. Who are the Sinanians?
4. What is Tim Hamner hosting at his home?
5. Where is Loretta?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alim demonstrate that he is re-thinking home robberies to ensure his gang's survival?
2. How do the astronauts decide to land in California?
3. What advice does Tim give the ranger?
4. Why are Frank, Mark and Joanne in the desert?
5. Who finds Harvey and what do they do?
6. Describe a couple of Harry's "appointed rounds" and an evaluation of this man.
7. How do Tim and Eileen use a clever ruse to make their way through the hysterical crowds?
8. What does it say about Tim and Eileen that they agree to take four of the children and about Larry who refuses to harm Tim and Eileen?
9. Who seems to take Armitage's type of preaching to heart in this section and what does he do?
10. What happens to Norm Lilly that demonstrates the continued deterioration of law and order?
This section contains 1,408 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)