|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Jellison Ranch?
2. When Tim comes up from under the water, what does he see?
(a) A large semitruck full of canned goods.
(b) Two military helicopters.
(c) A gun pointed at him.
(d) A boat with some of the Brotherhood.
3. How is Jellison?
(a) Dead during the "war."
(b) Feeling much better.
(c) Obviously ill.
(d) He has the flu.
4. Who are some of the people at the meeting?
(a) Just Al and Mark.
(b) The major and police chief, as well as George Christopher.
(c) Just Jellison and Al.
(d) Al, Mark, Harvey and Jellison.
5. What does Dan learn from the encounter?
(a) That it is safest to go west.
(b) That there is a stronghold three miles northeast that might offer him shelter.
(c) That the West Coast is basically gone.
(d) That some people have already taken to cannibalism.
6. What is Deke told when he requests sanctuary?
(a) He must bring in enough food for his group for the winter.
(b) There is not enough food.
(c) They don't want any useless people.
(d) He can join them after this first winter.
7. Who attends the court proceedings?
(a) The entire complex.
(b) Who ever is interested.
(c) No one but the accused and judge.
(d) Armed guards.
8. What does Harvey say about the amount of food allotted to them?
(a) It is sufficient.
(b) It's more than he believed he'd get.
(c) It's amazingly generous.
(d) It's not enough for manual labor.
9. Who killed Hora?
10. What kind of information does the mail carrier bring Senator Jellison?
(a) All about what's going on in the area around the ranch.
(b) That the power plant is online already.
(c) That Los Angeles is hardly touched.
(d) That the President is alive and working on relief for the hardest hit areas.
11. Who is driving while Eileen sleeps?
(b) No one.
12. What does Andy ask when he sees his father?
(a) If their house is still standing.
(b) Why he had to come there.
(c) If Andy can go with Harvey.
(d) How is his mother.
13. What does Harvey's group do?
(a) Use the M-60 machine guns they have found to ambush the brotherhood.
(b) Lay mines to blow up the boats.
(c) Sacrifice their lives for the greater good.
(d) Fell trees, produce oil slicks and other obstacles.
14. What does Deke figure out about Alim's group?
(a) They will not challenge the Jellison ranch.
(b) They will probably challenge the Jellison ranch.
(c) They will probably go to his home.
(d) They will probably have to be eliminated before getting any stronger.
15. What has Pete Bonar been doing?
(a) Digging an irrigation system.
(b) Hoarding chicken feed and seed corn.
(c) Trying to get Jellison assassinated.
(d) Building a telecommunications system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugo Beck say Armitage is preaching?
2. What does Tim hear?
3. Who is arriving at the ranch?
4. What is Harvey supposed to do?
5. What is the group comprised of who is assigned to help Harvey?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)