|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tim and Eileen decide to do?
(a) Go to the observatory.
(b) Get some sleep.
(c) Go back towards Los Angeles.
(d) Travel further inland.
2. What is no longer considered any good?
(c) The water.
(d) The law.
3. Why does Fred Lauren murder Colleen?
(a) Fred is paronoid and thinks she is wiretapping him.
(b) She has taunted him constantly.
(c) She is married to a man Fred hates.
(d) He thinks the world is about to end so he does not care if he is caught.
4. What do Tim and Eileen find off the main road?
(a) A way to climb upwards.
(b) A dead woman.
(c) A gravel road.
(d) Two horses grazing.
5. What does Jellison suggest for survival?
(a) Calling in the National Guard.
(b) He is still forming a plan.
(c) Pooling resources.
(d) Moving further inland.
6. What does Tim advise the ranger?
(a) To hole up until the army arrives.
(b) To go into survival mode and plant food.
(c) To head for civilization.
7. What do Tim and Eileen try to buy?
(a) More batteries.
(b) A car.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) Some trail food.
8. What is Harvey driving to get home?
(a) A dump truck.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A travel all.
(d) A police cruiser.
9. What does Harvey find when he arrives home?
(a) His front door is open.
(b) All looks normal.
(c) His house is destroyed.
(d) His son is waiting on the lawn.
10. Why is a bearded man on Ocean Blvd calling out to others?
(a) For his lot dog.
(b) For help as he is stuck under some debris.
(c) To have them pray.
(d) For money.
11. What is one problem the nuclear plant is facing?
(a) A uranium-enriched rod has broken.
(b) Environmentalists are trying to keep the plant from opening.
(c) One cooling tower has a crack.
(d) There has been a meltdown in the past.
12. What does Senator Jellison hear while monitoring the astronauts' radio?
(a) That the comet has slowed down.
(b) That the President has been killed.
(c) That the comet is going to barely nick Earth.
(d) That the comet is going to hit the Earth.
13. What is forming in Tujunga?
(a) A memorial.
(b) A crack the size of the Grand Canyon.
(c) A series of tremors.
(d) A soup line.
14. How is Loretta?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is slightly injured.
(c) She is wounded.
(d) She is fine.
15. What have the thieves taken?
(a) Harvey's jerky and vitamins.
(c) Harvey's gun collection.
(d) Harvey's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the astronauts consider aborting?
2. What does Leonilla say must happen?
3. What does Tim share with Eileen?
4. What is one thing Russia did in its space program according to Leonilla?
5. Why does Gil think he might live?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)