Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue through June; Three
1. Most of the major characters are introduced in these first dozen or so chapters and much of what is written is about the protagonist(s), antagonist(s) and secondary characters. Define those three terms.
2. Identify who you think are the protagonist(s), antagonist(s) and two or three secondary characters and why.
3. How are Harvey and Gordie somewhat similar in their financial situations?
4. Who is Alim Nasser and how does he choose unwisely to face the situation about the comet strike?
5. What is one repercussion...
This section contains 1,054 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)