|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Expendables; The Valley of Death; The Aftermath; The Final Decision.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sharps decide to call Senator Jellison?
(a) To ask about a bill before the Senate right now.
(b) To suggest a manned space station to study the comet.
(c) To ask for more funding for the lab.
(d) To suggest funding for a new observatory in the Arctic.
2. What does Jellison suggest for survival?
(a) Moving further inland.
(b) He is still forming a plan.
(c) Calling in the National Guard.
(d) Pooling resources.
3. Where does Harvey say his son Andy can go?
(a) To the beach surfing.
(b) To visit his grandmother in Wyoming.
(c) Hiking with the Boy Scouts.
(d) To a rock concert in San Jose.
4. Where do Tim and Eileen almost drive off the road?
(a) At a collapsed road.
(b) They are on foot and not driving.
(c) Right after leaving Tujunga.
(d) When they are almost to the observatory.
5. Under whom has the power plant been operating?
(a) No one.
(b) The mayor of Los Angeles.
(c) Havey's old boss.
(d) Barry Price.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Mucho Nombre Ranch?
2. What does Hugo Beck say Armitage is preaching?
3. What question does Jellison ask of the group?
4. What is no longer considered any good?
5. Who is arriving at the ranch?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)