|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ninth Week: The Organization Man; Tenth Week: Journey's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what city are the archaeologists searching?
2. Where does Harvey find his son?
(a) With other dead boys and Gordie who is barely alive.
(b) With some dead girl scouts.
(c) At camp full of boy and girl scouts and Gordie.
(d) He never finds his son.
3. Who are the Sinanians?
(a) Friends of Harry who live in Los Angeles.
(b) Two more visitors to the Mucho Nombre Ranch.
(c) The Jellison's cook and driver.
(d) A couple who have an entirely automated egg operation.
4. Why does Gil think he might live?
(a) He beats the water to the top of the tsunami wave.
(b) He is nowhere near any comet strikes.
(c) He is an optimist.
(d) He is sixty feet underground in a bunker.
5. Where do Charles and Dan hear there is a large strike?
(a) Twenty miles from them.
(b) Somewhere in the South Pacific.
(c) About three hundred miles from the communication center.
(d) Near the California/Oregon border.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to take Harry to town?
2. What is forming in Tujunga?
3. Why are they concerned about a salvage mission?
4. What passes Tim and Eileen and goes off the bridge?
5. What does Tim advise the ranger?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)