|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Ninth Week: The Organization Man; Tenth Week: Journey's End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim do?
(a) He picks up a rifle and goes to check on the pass.
(b) A yells for help.
(c) He shoots at the vulture.
(d) He grabs his pistol and hides behind a rock.
2. What does Harvey find in the bedroom?
(a) Things Loretta is packing for survival.
(b) His room is intact.
(c) His son is dead.
(d) A note from his wife.
3. Why does Eric kill Fred?
(a) Fred asks Eric to do so.
(b) Eric hates the man.
(c) Fred is hurt too badly to survive.
(d) Because Eric believes no one deserves to die locked in a cell.
4. What project is Harvey beginning?
(a) A documentary of the Hopi Indians.
(b) A documentary of the homeless in San Francisco.
(c) A documentary of the new rail system in L.A.
(d) A documentary of the comet.
5. Over what are fights erupting in Alim's group?
(a) Over food.
(b) Over the few guns.
(c) Over the plans for the group.
(d) Over women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim advise the ranger?
2. Who is among the officers who cuts the chains to arrest the white-robed fanatics.
3. Where does Harvey say his son Andy can go?
4. Who is driving while Eileen sleeps?
5. What do the boys and Gordie decide to do?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)