|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through After Doomsday First Week: The Princess; Second Week: Mountain Men; Fourth Week: The Wanderers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tim decline to go with the Ranger?
(a) Tim says it's easier for small groups to feed themselves.
(b) He thinks the ranger has enough to worry about already.
(c) He wants to get to Oklahoma.
(d) He and Eileen want to meet up with Harvey and his group.
2. Besides the residents, who else is at the ranch?
(a) A couple hikers lost before the comet.
(b) Lots of cattle.
(c) No one.
(d) Guests who fled the more populated areas.
3. Who is at the entrance to the Jellison Ranch?
(a) No one.
(b) Five rangers.
(c) Senator Jellison.
(d) A guard.
4. What does Jellison suggest for survival?
(a) He is still forming a plan.
(b) Moving further inland.
(c) Pooling resources.
(d) Calling in the National Guard.
5. Who wants help to retaliate upon China?
(c) Great Britain.
(d) The USSR.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sharps decide to call Senator Jellison?
2. What does Eileen do to give them a better driving experience?
3. What is forming in Tujunga?
4. What does Senator Jellison hear while monitoring the astronauts' radio?
5. What does Jason Gillcuddy announce to his friend, Harry Newcombe?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)